Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is are the best hair straightners?

I have blonde hair and as a result my hair becomes split and brittle VERY easily. Today my hairdresser told me that my remington hair straightner was no good because the plate has only a spray coating of ceramic, where as a GHD has the appropriate metal or something like that. Anyone agree ? I need advice! i am getting tired of my hair becoming frazzled and burnt. Also, any good treatment products in australia? I used RPR thermal spray and garnier split end serum.What is are the best hair straightners?
For a straightener go with the best - a CHI.What is are the best hair straightners?
GHDs are definately the best:


- they heat up really quickly,


- keep your hair straight for really long


- and are quite protective, as long as you use protector serum.


AND


For some reason they always make my hair really shiny :D


As for protector sprays


I'd recommend Boots own Protective Serum


but it's only available in the UK


as far as I know


but


GHD Thermal Protector Spray For Weak %26amp; Damaged Hair


is really ace too.


xxxxxxxxxx
id have to agree with future sailor


the GHD straightners are a godsend..there so quick to heat up..iv had mine for over 2 years and there still as good as new...i have tried many other brands such as babyliss and remington..which i didnt find good..but 'hairtools' are a close 2nd...there a lot cheaper but almost as good as GHDs
OMG GHD definatley! no doubt they even make your hair look shiny and healthy and strong when you use them and they do up to 70% less damage to your hair compared to a normal straightener! honestly if you're gna straighten your hair then you might as well use the best
really dont bother with ghd's. I got some ro eegance babyliss ones, which i paid 拢75 for and are well worth it. My hair always goes perfect with them, and you can use the to cur yur hair despite what any ne says it looks really good_x
My friend carly says..


GHD's are well good. you dont have to over and over again to get your hair striaght, and tre-semme hair heat protector as it helps split ends


lol!!


there you go friend x
CONAIR is cheap but good!


CHI is more brand name!





Then you have various wannabies, like Revlon, Maybeline etc.
It should be ';Which are the best hair straighteners';
you should to a beauty parlour person
hmm. bed head straightener is the best fo sho

No comments:

Post a Comment