Sunday, January 29, 2012

Good Hair Straightners???

I have the Remington Wet to Straight straightner. It works really well, you can even use it after you take a shower when your hair is wet!Good Hair Straightners???
I just got the new Sedu Professional w/ nano technology and i love it! It's a bit expensive but it's a very nice iron. I've had Conair and Solia but didn't like them. My hairstylist uses GHD and they're really good but they cost around $200.Check out folica.com for reviews. It's a great website-fast and free shipping, hassle free returns, reviews and advice!Good Hair Straightners???
Heat activated straighteners work well, if you're using a flat iron. I've used several brands--KMS, Matrix--check a local salon.
Chi are the best kind. it leaves your hair really shiny, and it straightens it great. its what most beauticians use.
Go to Folica.com and you can see all kinds there and read reviews. They have pretty good prices. I bought mine there (it's a Solia) and it works pretty good every single time. I've had it for over a year and it still works like the first time. They say CHI ones are really good too. you should go on that site. The reviews really helped me make my decision and i'm sure it will help you. Good luck!
corioliss .. i think that is the spelling but they do have a website and you can order one online? just look it up on google .. its amazingly worth it and it straightens so well
u can get it a superwalmart or k-mart or at the mall i am not sure were i seen it but pretty sure they r at superwalmart cuz that is where my friend got hers.
yuH dA chI sTRiAgHTnEr 鈾?yA lOTs
the remington wet 2 straight...gosh its so perfect
My hair is coarse and curly. Paul Mitchell is the ONLY one for me for about $129- don't forget the heat protectant spray!
It depends on what type of hair you have. If you have thin, easy to straighten hair, try conair flat irons. If you have wavy, thick, tangly or harder to straighten hair, you should definately try chi flat irons. They work on all hair types. The best one is probably Cricket flat irons though. They work great on every hair type and you can adjust the heat setting. If you don't want those for curlier hair, just get a good 1 and a half inch because one that is too big will leave a crease in the top of your scalp where your hair begins.
ohhh my gosh chi and wee chi and big chi are all awesome there the same type but different sizes. you can get one at ulta or a hair salon
I have latin curly hair that if it doesnt have gel or mousse it looks like an afro puff!!!! So take it from me, the FAROUK CHI is the best out of all the Chi's out there. Leaves ur hair silky, doesnt burn ur hair and u dnt have to blow dry, just air dry and str8en
GHD's are the best around but they are pretty expensive. I use rimmington wet2straight which I think are really good - just dont straighten with wet hair (even though that is the purpose) because it can damage your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment