Sunday, January 29, 2012

Facial Products and Hair Straightners?

i have already tried clean and clear and it doesn't work very good on my face any suggestions on wat to but that is cheap but very effective and i need a straightner that is cheap straightens my hair really good and works on hair that is wet.thanks for your helpFacial Products and Hair Straightners?
OK OK you got me. I shaved my chest.Facial Products and Hair Straightners?
i love his answer he is so awesome =)

Report Abuse



no dont get a wet to dry straighterner. realyl bad for your hair. i suggest remington products. they have a wet 2 straight one but please dont streaighten when your hair is wet. I had the remington t studio brown and pink 2 1/4 in one and it was really really good. plus my hair is really thick and curly.
Try a generic brand of Neutrogena, like Rite-Aid's version. Make sure you get everything, though: Cleanser, toner, oil control, and moisturizer (oil-free). Clean %26amp; Clear doesn't work well for me either.





Try a ceramic hair straightener.
for skin


get the tea tree oil facial


its only 20 bucks per jar


and it works like magic





and im sorry i cant help you with straightners


my hairs so sstriaght it gets me mad


lol =)





luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment