Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Anyone have / used these hair straightners?

Toni and Guy 15mm Xs Straightener Pink

I need to buy some new ones tonight

i need them for long, thick ish hair

please tell me what you thought of themAnyone have / used these hair straightners?
yeaaa there great!Anyone have / used these hair straightners?
iv personally never used the toni and guy irons but i can assure you there is not a problem with the new GHD's.



as with any product, things can go wrong. it is important to not wind the wire round the irons and always unplug them once you have used them.



i am a stylist and i have been using irons for a long time and the only ones that can compare to GHD's are the T3's. They are made from tourmaline which is a semi precious mineral and they are a natural omitter of negative ions which act to counteract 90% heat damage. however a heat protector is always advised. redken heat glide is the best i have ever found and im not exagerating!!



happy iron hunting. remember you can always go into a salon and ask them to test the irons on your hair prior to purchase!



:)
Ghds are the best I have had a pair for 3 years prior to my new pink ghds which I have had since sept, I have never had a problem with them they are expensive but to last me 3 years of straitening with them about twice a day!! I can assure you nothing comes close to the quality!!



Also in my salon we use ghds and all the clients are always amazed at there hair after being done with the straighteners!!



Good luck with your choice hun :-) xx
Haven't heard of that error with ghds yet. But they do come with a 2 year manufactures warranty so as long as you keep your receipt then they'll fix it or give you a new one!
These have really good reviews - loads of people that have had GHDs have them:

BaByliss Straightener, 2085U Pro 230 -

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BaByliss-2085U-P/a>
No I haven't. But I recommend GHD ones if you want to buy new ones coz they are just AMAZING! lol. I would get some if I didn't have a hair straightener already. Plus I don't straighten my hair anymore, so no point.
I have GA.MA Italy.



It's an amazing straightener that leaves no frizz and just nice, sleek, straight hair.



good luck :)
I am a bloke, and even I know that the only hair straighteners worth getting are GHDs.
I have used Toni and Guy 15mm Xs Straightener Pink It works great!!

It makes my silky smooth.
nothing
Get GHD's - they are the best ones around
I wouldn't use toni n guy striaghtners, Niki Clarke's are better for thick long hair. Thats what I have.
no nvr used one
No. Sorry as I have a GHD hair styler.

No comments:

Post a Comment