Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hair Straightners: Which is better?

Okay guys i need some opinions! I need to know which hair straightner is better; the ISO, the Chi, or the T-Studios Remington Collection!





ISO: My Friend and i were at the mall and at one of the booths they were selling ISOs and she got her hair done. It was really soft and bounsy and they said it was real ceramic so it wouldnt fry ur hair.





The Chi: My friend at camp had one and i used it all the time. it worked really well except that her hair was REALLY fried. and plus the ISO counter lady (see above) lol said that they arent real ceramic but other than that i heard they were really good.





T-Studios Remington Collection: I just used my friends and it straightens my hair really fast. But i dont think its really ceramic. I dont really know more info on that one but whtever.





PS: im open to other options too. but id prefer opinions on these. BTW im 14.





Hair Straightners: Which is better?
I have a CHI and it works pretty well, plus my hair isn't fried. If you want to invest in a CHI, invest in a thermal heat protectant spray. I would suggest the Kenra Thermal Styling Spray. I've never used ISO but the Remingtons damage hair. I would actually get a Solia if not a CHI

No comments:

Post a Comment