Thursday, January 26, 2012

Best type of hair straightners?

Yup, more hair questions from me *clueless* ^_^



I would like to get a pair of hair straighteners, but don't know which ones would be the best?



I don't plan to use them that often, only if I'm going out somewhere and maybe to school on days that I don't tie it up, but if I do use them I would prefer if they have a reputation to not damage hair too much and are pretty reliable, and actually work [v. important!]. Preferably cheap aswell, I'm pretty poor as it goes.



I have heard that GHD's are pretty good but I have no idea where to get them from, so if anyone can give me a link to where I can buy some then that would help, but if you know a better brand, then all suggestions welcome!



Thanks! %26lt;3xoxoBest type of hair straightners?
chi is the best.Best type of hair straightners?
u can get a ghd from www.lowestbest.com and i use the maxius maxi glide but it isnt cheap conair has some good straightners
CHI's spit on the other wannabe straighteners! :))
i use a (chi) and i love it...its straightens your hair very good but there about $110-$160!!!
my sister has really frizzy thick hair and nothing works for her but the chi its 100 i think her hair looks great now
Flat Irons:



1.) Conair CS19JCS Instant Heat Ceramic Hair Straightener



http://www.amazon.com/Conair-CS19JCS-Ins/a>



It's pretty cheap, easy to use, and it works. :)





Other ones are:



http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Conair-1-Profess/a>







http://infiniti.conair.com/catalog/colle/a>
chi straightners are the best, but expensive.

revlons work great too and for like 100$ less.
Paul Mitchell, CHI, Conair, etc..

i have a conair one %26amp; it works really good

:]
the ones that go up to 480 degrees are the best try tourmaline
CHI!

I have one and m hair always looks really god:]
chi is the best if your willing to splurge. its totally worth it.



but if you aren't i'd recommend a ceramic straightener that can go higher then 300 degrees.

i heard remington wet to straight straightener was really good.. i'm going to get that after my chi dies =]
conair

its from walmart. its like 20-25dollars and it really works.
I have had like 15 different kinds and the best one is ';wet 2 straight';



you can use it on wet or dry hair and it works so fast even though i have super thick hair



also, it hasn't broken and i've had it for more than a year. that's not common with hair straighteners.



hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment