Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair straightners!?

okay, i'm looking for a new hair straightner...but i don't know which kind is the best. i have thick hair %26amp; i want a pretty cheap one. which kind works best?Hair straightners!?
ceramic. It does less damageHair straightners!?
I got an amazing one for $20. It's a Vidal Sassoon ceramic one. It does an amazing job. :)
anytype


as long as its ceramic.


REGARDLESS its still may damage hair


and all do the same.


chis arent all that.
If you want cheap go to walmart. They have a few selection, where you won't be overwhelmed on which one to pick and the prices are good
I suggest using a Remington Wet2Straight.


I've got really thick hair, I use the Wet2Straight, it works really well, even if you've just got out of the shower (:


I've used it for almost a year now.


There's also levels, 1-30, 30 being hottest and 1 being coolest, so you can choose depending on how fast you need your hair straightened.


Also, I bought mine for less than $25, if that's what you're calling cheap. (:
Andis works really well!
You can't get a good straightener for under $50 and since you have thick hair you probably will have to spend $80. Try a Chi or Babyliss Pro.
conair nano%26lt;3(:
Andis and Remington Wet2Straight work very well!(1';),just use heat spray no matter what,and never flat iron wet hair!


They work good with thick hair too.





=)
i LOVE my chi!


idk your budget range but my chi was about $130

No comments:

Post a Comment