Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I need new hair straightners...?

My straightners literally just fizzled and died a few weeks ago...


so now im on the lookout for a new pair.


Any recommendations?


I dont really straighten my hair EVERY day.. im not a fan of the poker straight hair brigade...


And please, dont say ghd's ;)


I need something that will straighten well and something thats not over 拢30 please!


xI need new hair straightners...?
you should do a wrap and buy conair thats the best straightenerI need new hair straightners...?
wet 2 straight the weeks when i flat iron i use everyday i get more damage from brushing my hair wet then this i still use anti frizz or a heat serum though for poker straight use silk elements from sallys but not tooo much unless your hair is already dry
the in Styler

No comments:

Post a Comment