Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Do i need hair straightners?

i heard hair straightners damage hair so i dont think im gonna use them..

but do i need them?

this is my natural hair it may have a little kink but do i acutally need them or not?

(this pic was taken like very early so i look bit wierd haha!)

its my first time adding a pic url thing so it shud work i hope :)

http://liddle-pwincess-me.piczo.com/?g=2/a>Do i need hair straightners?
you dont need hair straightners your hair is beautiful and you dont want to reck it to be honest. your hair is pretty straight anyone, your stunning and make the most of your beautiful hair (: xDo i need hair straightners?
Your hair looks straight to me. You don't look like you need one. But if you really want to invest in a straightener, get a ceramic one. Ceramics actually seal the cuticles of your hair. They don't snag on your locks either. I use a CHI straightener and I love it. I also use heat protection spray to protect my hair. Once a week, I deep condition using Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner. My hair is fine. But like I said, you don't look like you need a straightener.
As long as you use heat protecting products such as heat deffenece you will be alright. i reccomend FHI str8ners i always use them on clients.

having str8ners that have a tempratre ajustment so you can control the heat settings to protect your hair.
Straightening wont do damage to your hair aslong as you use a good heat proecting spray and a conditioner for dry/brittle hair. I wouldnt say your hair needs straightening unless your after for that pin-straight hair.
they do really damage your hair



i dont think you need to use one, your hair looks straight enough and looks really nice naturally

it has good body, using a straightener will only make it look flat
i dont think you need straighteners. your hair looks very straight.
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment