Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Free hair straightners?

I really need a hair straightner can any one tell me where i can get a free one or does some one have one they can sent me?Free hair straightners?
With the world these days, they is no such thing as free. And I doubt someone here would send you theirs, and if they do I wouldn't use it. Just go out any buy a cheap one, they're about $30.Free hair straightners?
I don't think your going to get a Free Flat Iron anywhere...and I really doubt someone's just going to send you a flat Iron.



Why don't you just buy one? Like everyone else?
Go get a WIGO flat iron. They're 20 bucks at Ulta. It works really well. Eventually go get an original CHI which is the absolute best! but those are over 100 bucks so save up! :)
go and buy your own..no1's gonna give you theirs...ask for one for christmas
you can get some for 拢5.



go 2 woolworths and they have a huge sale n i saw sum yestadaii for 拢5.



please do my question! i realli need help please. fanxx
I don't think you can get a free flat-iron anywhere. sorry
You won't ever be able to get a free flat iron from anywhere unless someone gives you theirs. Flat irons can be really cheap like the ones at drugstores or they can be professional brands that are $100+ each.



Just buy one. If you really can't afford one, find a friend that has one or accept the fact that you don't have straight hair.
I don't think you can get a free flat iron anywhere - unless you enter in and win a contest or something.
yu culd get like a hekka cheap one at like sallys beauty supply or just a random salon or store..there pretty cheap. i highly doubt someones going to send you there straightener..and nothins free anymore =(



http://www.sallybeauty.com/styling-appli/a>



heres where i bought one of my straighteners..yu shuld be able to find somethin cheap here..
I would try online sites. Look for some discounts.



Or maybe eBay?

Amazon.com



I don't know? No one is going to send you one most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment