Thursday, January 26, 2012

HaIr Straightners!!!???

Could anyone tell what the difference is between GHD hair straightners and your ordinary straightners. I have a pair from Andrew something or other (He's and well know Hair dresser). Except the price!!! Why are they so much dearer??? Would get a pair if they were better but how are they better???HaIr Straightners!!!???
GHD's are worth every penny, they make your hair SUPER straight, and not only that it makes your hair look more shiny and sleeker. And it does it really quickly! Everyone keeps wanting to borrow mine even though they have their own straighteners.. Its noticeably a lot better and can straighten all types of hair.





They're the best ones you can get, all the Salon's use em!





I couldn't live without them, lol!





Oh and the one's I had before were Andrew Collinge (I think that's the one's your talking about!) They were good but no way near as good as my GHD one. And didn't really make my hair straight, only slightly, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment