Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair Straightners.?

Does anyone know a good brand of a hair straightner? one that you would reconmend that works good for thick wavey hair? My previouse one dosent work as well. It keeps my hair straight for less then half the day.


Anyone recomend any quality brands?Hair Straightners.?
I like PLUGGEDIN from Sally's beauty, it is tourmaline, and pink and only like 40 bucks!!Hair Straightners.?
I've used the Chi, wet to dry and it was awesome, but you have to be careful or you will burn your hair! Here is a link to the Chi straighteners. Chi is a good quality brand!
I bought a Chi straightener from Sally's about two years ago for like $80 and it works really well... it keeps my hair straightened from the time I style it until I wash it again. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment