Sunday, January 29, 2012

I heard that chi hair straightners work REALLY well but which kind should I get? Theres like 5 different kinds

I want a hair straightner that works REALLY REALLLY well.


something that doesn't frizz my hair or give me split ends.


Because I have wavy hair and it frizzes very fast.





So I heard that chi works the best but there is like five different kinds to chose from so which one should I get that is the best of the best???





Also, I don't care about the price I just want a hair straightner that I don't have to worry about frizzing or making my hair dry.I heard that chi hair straightners work REALLY well but which kind should I get? Theres like 5 different kinds
Chi works great. I have really thick hair and its makes it so silky, without drying my hair. Almost all straighteners are ceramic but the Chi does wonders. Ive had about 5 diff straighteners in my life and when the salon lady did my hair with it, the next day I went to go buy one. I highly reccomend it!I heard that chi hair straightners work REALLY well but which kind should I get? Theres like 5 different kinds
I spent $140 and bought a CHI from a local beauty supply store. One day I plugged it in and the red light never came on and it never got hot again. I am so upset. I have only had it a little over a year and I expect something that cost this much would last. The store where I purchased it won't take it back and I am afraid if I purchase another chi it will brake in year or less again. I am done with CHI, I am researching for other flat iron brands.
Personally, I thought my $15 Conair worked just as well as my frined's $120 Chi but that's just me. they are the most expensive out there but that doens't necessariy mean it's better...I would ask a professional, like, when you go to buy one at a salon, they will be able to tell you better.
The best one is the CHI wet to dry flat iron.
for frizzy dried out hair the best one to get is the Paul Mitchel black and green one. my friend has it and it tames her staticky, frizzle balled hair hahaha but if you want a chi , i got the pink dazzle limited edition one and its made all the world of a difference. all of the Chi's work pretty much around the same. Go to Ulta and the people will look at your hair and tell you the best one they think you should get
I am a hairdresser i have been doing hair for about 10 years now. I also have the naturally curly frizzy nappy hair. In my experiences with CHI, I've already had to send back 7 of them since i began purchasing them back in 2002. But I too have had the same problems as the general public with the iron coming on and going off. For a while, i had to turn my cord at the base certain ways just to get the light to stay on so i could smooth out my hair. Farouk charges us $20 to send the iron back and we do request that the client pay this to cover those costs. CHI is good iron overall, but I will definitely be trying other more durable flat irons.

No comments:

Post a Comment