Sunday, January 29, 2012

WHICH OF THESE HAIR STRAIGHTNERS IS THE BEST!!!?

Oh well i used to have straight hair but then i got layers and now after i wash my hair it flips out into a yucky wavy kind of hair. im using jilbere right now and its damaging my hair.





which of these straightners works the best, does not damage hair or dry it out, and locks moisture in it???





Sedu, GHD, FHI, Solia, CHI, Infrashine, or KentaWHICH OF THESE HAIR STRAIGHTNERS IS THE BEST!!!?
I have a CHI and I love it. I had both a Rusk and a Conair, neither worked anywhere near as well as my Chi.It will turn my curly hair very straight in 25-30 minutes. Definitely a five star item, would recommend it to all hair types.WHICH OF THESE HAIR STRAIGHTNERS IS THE BEST!!!?
most people think chi is the best, but it's all about preference. FHI is a really good straightener, equally as good as a chi but a lot better in price. if you have an Ulta Beauty near you they're on sale for 79 dollars right now which is an amazing price. if you're just looking to get a good straightener but not pay a huge price then i would go for a wigo. some of them run for as little as 40 dollars and theyre amazing.
i had a chi and works ok compared to my babyliss. It is the BEST straightener i have ever and my hair for a white girl looks like an afro! NO Joke! and i can get my hair board straight in 20 minutes with the babyliss! It is the nano Titanium 1''
DEF A CHI TURBO!! BE PREPARED TO SPEND SOME MONEY THOUGH, BUT IT IS WELL WORTH IT.......OH AND THE BABYLISS NANO TECH DIGITAL IS FREAKIN AWESOME TOO!!
Right now I have a Corioliss and i hate it! I am purchasing a CHI soon and i hear it has very good reviews.
CHI is the best brand out there.
NONE


i use herstyler


i have layers too


it workss out great!


just go on the site and look around =]
CHI.


i'm in love with my CHI :]


haha.
chi is like bombbb


even i have a ';Pro Straight'; and it works like magic
CHI of course
GHD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment