Tuesday, January 31, 2012

URGENT! Hair straightners?! I'm going camping!?

I need cordless hair straightners as I'm going camping?And that are resonable priced! Please help me!URGENT! Hair straightners?! I'm going camping!?
Just straight it before you go and dont wash it there(well, you are surely not going to shower, so its not a big deal) so it remains straightURGENT! Hair straightners?! I'm going camping!?
Pardon my language, but why the **** would you want to bring a straightener camping?! It's camping. %26gt;.%26gt; I honestly think no one will care if your hair isn't straight for a few days.*





*I'm assuming you mean real camping, in a tent and all.
seriously...if your desire to fix your hair while camping is that great then you might need to rethink going camping. Seriously it is not healthy to be that much in NEED of a hair straightener.
Can't you just put your hair into a ponytail for the days you're going camping? You probably won't be showering so your hair probably won't look that great anyway. Have fun camping and don't worry about what your hair looks like.





I remember the days before hair straighteners...

No comments:

Post a Comment