Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hair straightners popped/exploded?!?!?

The other day i was using my sisters hair straightners, and my hair is natural straight, but i just used it for the fun lol :)





Anyway, i was using them and then all of a sudden i heard a loud 'POP' and then i saw like a big spark/fire... more of a spark, and i could see the smoke, like a little bit of smoke and it stank, so i uqickly switched it off and openedmy windows.


I was very fortunate it wasnt near my face!


although i felt the spark on my arm.. it was like a sparkler on bonfire night, and it sparks but sometimes u can feel it.. u know what i mean?





So i was jsut wondering if anyone knows why it happened?!?!


im really worried...


thanks


x and my hair wasnt wet, it was dry when i used them and the brand is ';s..one'; or something


xxHair straightners popped/exploded?!?!?
That happened to me once. Unfortunately the spark landed on my stomach and burnt a little hole on my tshirt and it went through and gave me a burn cicle on my stomach. It hurt. What made this happen was that the wires some how came apart and it cause to give a spark. My dad fixed it but putting wire tape around the wires and it worked. Eventhough it was fixed I was still scared that it was going to spark on my face, so I threw it away and bought me another one.Hair straightners popped/exploded?!?!?
lol. . . the same thing happened to me. .


nd the wire that connects to the straightner has probably been pulled hard or been put out of place and thats why it ';exploted'; . . .its lose. . .


its not your fault (I think), the straightener has just been mistreated.

No comments:

Post a Comment