Sunday, January 29, 2012

Girls - opinions on this Remington Hair Straightners?

are the details of these hair straightner, suitable for long think black hair, i want to buy it for my sister as a present.



http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa/a>Girls - opinions on this Remington Hair Straightners?
i dont know about the brand but i personally like to use the thin one. i used to use a wide straightener until i realized how much easier a thin one is bc of the ability to maneuver and switch sides, etc. I've also heard/experienced that ceramic ones are the best but i've never used one thats wet to dry and have always straightened my hair when its been dry



best of luck!Girls - opinions on this Remington Hair Straightners?
I would go the GHD. best hair straightner ever it does all types of hair and can curl hair as well. but the remington is ok if you are looking for something cheep ish. it does work but takes a little longer to have all hair dead straight
my friend bought that straightener and it says wet to straight but dont do it. it fryed her hair so much and now it is frizzy and dead.

just trying to help!!!!
yes
I've never personally used this one but I can say that CHI is one of hte best ones. They are about $100 but worth every penny!
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment