Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hair straightners???

im looking for a good hair straightener.any ideas of one thats not very expensive?thx!Hair straightners???
These aren't the cheapest they make but they are close and they are great quality.

http://www.beautychoice.com/index.php?p=/a>





If you are willing to spend a bit more I would recommend CHI brand.

http://www.beautychoice.com/index.php?p=/a>Hair straightners???
Wot country? Look on You tube as there are some in the US that look pretty good and you can see a demo.



If in Australia - stefan irons are good.



I waited 4 years for a GHD!! YAAAAAYYY! Lovin it.



If you are desperate use a clothes iron. Works best on long hair. Set on silk or low setting, put ironing board down low and lie with your head on the side - keep the iron moving so you dont singe the hair. It is basically just like a straightener. I did this 4 years b4 straighteners really came in.



Dont get a tin/metal straightener it'll fry your hair. Anything ceramic is better than tin
Revlon makes the best one for the cheapest. It won't get your hair looking straightened (like, really shiny, stick straight, piecey) but it will get it straight. I got it for under $40 at Target.



Make sure whenever you use any heat treatment though to use a heat protectant spray-- Tresemme has a good one.
Well, CHI straighteners really aren't that good! I have a CHI straigtener and it really does not keep my hair straight all day long.



However, I went to Sally's Beauty Supply and they suggested a brand called Jibere. It works amazing!



The 1'; iron is $60, and the 2'; iron is $70. Well worth it in my opionion, it is 10x better than the CHI, for half the price.
whatever u decide to buy, DO NOT buy revlon perfect heat dual edge hair straightener!!! i just bought it recently, and it burns my fingers and it doesn't get hot enough to realy straighten it properly. so DON'T BUY THAT ONE!! i'd suggest conair, cuz those are kinda cheap. and some of those that they sell on stalls in malls are good too, and u get to try them out first too, so that's good. =)
Whatever you do, do not use a hair straightener!!!!!!!!!!!! I did that a long, long time ago, and my hair was never the same again! I use to have curls in my head, and I wish I still had them. It's been many years since, and my curls never returns.
i have a cortex one. it retails for about $80. but i got mine at TJ Max! there it was only $30! it works soooo good. if you dont get this kind, try and get an acrylic one. the plastic ones do not work as well.
jilbere de paris titanium tools you can get them at sallybeauty.com

also

remington t studio 2 1/4 in brown and pink straightener.
babyliss pro elegance 230

works better than tha ghd



ppl answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
any good flat iron is going to be expensive. Try looking on ebay. But a good iron should last you a long time. I personally use

Italian Racing Red Digital Iron 2';. Ceramic Flat Iron AMAZING! I like it better than my chi
CHI's work amazing but they are pretty expensive.



My friend has a Conair hair straightener, and they work pretty well on her curly/wavy hair.
bed head straighteners are amazing!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>
Remington Wet2Straight. It works wonders!! I got mine at an ULTA store for like $30.
CHI straighteners! They range from 60 to 100.. They work the best and heat up i 10 seconds flat.
Go to targer get a really good working one at the price of 20.00
go on Folica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment