Tuesday, January 31, 2012

HOt ComB or HaiR StrAightNeRs????

i have a perm and i want my hair also to be straightened to make it softer only once in a while though but which one it better for african hair??? thanks guys!!!HOt ComB or HaiR StrAightNeRs????
Hot n Gold works really well. I use to used the electric hot combs made by Hot 'N Gold on my relaxed hair and my hair came out perfect. As long as you use some sort of moisturizer on it while pressing it out. never press your hair dry.





But if you talking about the ones you place on the stove any kind will work if you use the ones that are large in size. Teeth are not to close together.HOt ComB or HaiR StrAightNeRs????
IN MY OPINION IT WOULD BE BETTER TO USE A HAIR STRAIGHTNER SINCE UR HAIR IS ALREADY RELAXED
straightener but before you do that deep condition your hair cause that dries out your and when your hair is dry it will break off and deep conditioning your hair makes it soft and gives better results
hair strainger
I like flat irons 'cause the heat's on the inside. And if you decide to use one, I suggest one that ceramic. It's doesn't damage the hair.
I prefer hair straightners because i don't like being burned by the hot combs they burn your scalp sometimes by accident
I suggest Dr.Miracles perm and products you can actually feel it work on your hair then you should use a thick pomade on it to keep it soft after blow drying it
I think that hot combs are safer for african hair, but for the most part, it's your choice.


Striaghteners work better, but they can damage your hair and may be very pricey.


Hot combs work almost as well, but not quite, and they have a less chance of damaging your hair, and they're cheaper, so there's ups and downs to both,


Good Luck!!!!
By perm, I'm assuming you mean a relaxer. To get my hair bone straight, I use a serum (Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum) a little moisturizer and a flat iron. If your hair is really kinky, you might want to also try a relaxing balm before straightening it: I used to do this with natural hair and people thought it was relaxed!





Good luck.
I wish one of the sistuhs would go old school and go back to the Roberta Flack or Angela Davis 'fro

No comments:

Post a Comment