Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hair straightners...?

Everyone says I need to get GHDs for my hair and the mini GHDs look good but aren't cheap. What makes them so different to the average straightners? I'm a man so my hair isn't very long...my sister can straighten it with normal GHDs though. Thanks!Hair straightners...?
um im a guy and i just use a conair,its cheap like if u get a mini conair its like 13 bucks at target...





haha





um i used that for like 2 years and it still works





so try it





um the ghds is good ive heard but its no point if ur a guy no need to buy anything expensive...but if u wanna spend the money go ahead i woudnt


if i were a girl i would buy it but im a guy so nah no needHair straightners...?
Ummm...idk! But you can get a CHI!! They're great. They are way cheaper if you get it from the right place. I bought mine from folica.com for $110.95! But I got the CHI Turbo not the original cuz the Turbo has an ajustable temp and it has felt on it so I can't burn my ear or neck. The original is alot cheaper. And i know that the Turbo is around $80 at amazon.com. I hope I helped!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment