Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do i clean my hair straightners plates????

Hi All





I have put this questions to you all before but alas nothing seems to work! Maybe i should have cleaned them a long time before now but never really noticed how much was building up on them. I've tried soapy water, alcohol, even tried siff (which is a household cleaner) but nothing seems to shift it. I thought i would try the question again just incase some new people see this question and knows the answer! I really don't want to buy new straightners if i can help it. There must be something thats goes really deep and gets the build up off!!! I just can't think of what else to try.





Heres hoping





Ann xxHow do i clean my hair straightners plates????
While the straightener is still hot( unplug of course) wipe it down with a damp cloth...How do i clean my hair straightners plates????
WD40... it'll come right off.
I have use ammonia on my curling iron and it should work the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment