Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair straightners ?!?

Do Chi and GHD straightners work the same ?

or is one more powerful than the other ?Hair straightners ?!?
ghd is rubbish!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>Hair straightners ?!?
I'm not sure about GHD but the Chi rocks. My sister had one and it made my wavy hair so straight and slick. It was amazing.
Pretty much the same
i have the chi and it works great !!!!! i think they both do great my sister owns the GHD ...
i have no idea about those brands. I know conair ones work pretty good. You should look at the heat settings. if theres just low medium and high, it usually seems to not get as hott. if theres a knob going from 1-30 or 25 or something, that usually gets really hott. Also look for the gold plated ones those work well.
my sister has a chi and she loves it but I adoree my Paul Mitchell... i think they all work about the same, at least all the ';good'; ones.
get a revlon. if ur black or mixed get one from Sally's
chi is better.
they work the same
i think they work the same.

BUT they do damage your hair pretty bad after a while =/

is your hair curly? if it is, try looking for hot %26amp; stuff flat iron..they have em at sally's beauty supply. it works WONDERS on my hair..i have natural curly hair %26amp; struggled finding a GOOD straightner that wouldn't leave frizz and didn't fry my hair. this straightner leaves a natural, smooth %26amp; shiny look on my hair.



try it. it works.
CHI is great and better than GHD
stop manipulating your natural texture be proud of who you are.
same
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment