Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Girls...............what are the best hair straightners?

I have to say Chi. I got the original (the preferred one) for Christmas last year and it worked so much better than the $25 Revlon that I had before. If you're getting a straightener for someone, get the original Chi. It works, it's fast, and it lasts long.Girls...............what are the best hair straightners?
the ChiGirls...............what are the best hair straightners?
i have a bead head, TIGI one...it lightss up %26amp;%26amp; + its bluee!!
The hair straightener that I use is from ';Home Collections';. I got mine from Woolworths and it cost about $18, plus it is fantastic, I would recommend it to anyone. Hope this one helps.
Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron - it's AMAZING %26amp; worth every penny.



Here's a link so you can check it out and read the reviews:



http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1/a>



Mine straightens my corkscrew curls (that go halfway down my back, btw) in under 45 minutes as opposed to the THREE HOURS it takes my Conair. Plus, you don't get that gross burning hair smell with a Sedu:)



Oh, and they are really lightweight which goes a long way when you have long hair.



Get one and I promise you won't be sorry:)



xoxo,

Amber
I like my revlon straightener, and my friend has a Chi one that she likes.
chi turbo, chi
I got a Revlon Wet to Straight and it works wonders. I have tried the cheaper versions and they were junk. I paid around $30 for it at Walmart. I have straighter hair now then I ever have. It reduces the frizz too.
I have the CHI. It's okie for me??? I guess. Hahaha~~~ I'm not really good at straightening hair myself but I'm getting better and better. :) Just have to it in sections - to - sections. And if you're new to straightening your hair, you should get a heat protecting spray. Like VO5 Miracle Mist or Tresseme (or however you spell it) heat tamer. I used both. Tresseme seemed better for me. But I guess it's up to you???



Oh yeah. The CHI costed about $80 off of folica.com(?) I'm not really sure now. I haven't been on their site since Christmas week when I ordered my CHI from there.





And to straighten (well for me):



1)wet hair

2)towel dry

3)apply heat protect spray

4)blow dry hair and get rid of any wet spots in your hair (because water makes your hair curly/wavy again)

5)get your hair into sections (optional, I guess)

6) Straighten your sections or w/e you want to do. lol~~~... %26gt;_%26gt;
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment