Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Girly's.... Are GHD's the best hair straightners???

By far the best of the best you can buy!!! But you must really use GHD oil on your hair to protect you hair (you should use protection with all straighteners) and GHD's ARE ceramic, so are better for your hair.





They are the best thing I have ever spent 拢100 on and I brought mine when they first come out - so have had mine for ages and they are still goingi strong! You get what you pay for!!Girly's.... Are GHD's the best hair straightners???
without a doubt- well worth every penny and now they come in pink too!Girly's.... Are GHD's the best hair straightners???
As a long haired chap that straightens his hair (don't laugh) I'd say without a doubt that GHD are the best by miles!! But on a negative side, they kill your hair!!
Yes Ghd's are the best, as spidermans uncle once said ';with great power comes great responsibility!!'; DO NOT put these anywhere near your hair without styling heat protection products on your hair, there are very hot! and my hairdresser recommended once or twice a week maximum. saying this I can use these and they keep my hair fairly straight all week!! invest if you can afford the 拢100 price tag!!
No,I have tried GHD but now I have babyliss 230's which are better believe it or not!
no theyre too hot!i am a hairdresser and think remington x2 ones are the best ones ive used so far
They used to be, but probably not anymore - everyone is using the same technology now. Any ceramic straightener with plates that touch and have a curved edge to the outside of the plates will do a similar job. Look for ones with a temperature control and don't, for the love of god, go overboard with them. No-one will be impressed if you make your hair so straight you look like a footballer's wife.





PS Use the money you save on a cheaper brand buying a LOT of conditioner.
yes- best pressie i ever got they straighten, girl and flick better than any other out there, a must investment i think!
i think so. i love my GHD's they are gr8!!!!!even if they are more expensive than some other makes i think they are worth it!
I don't think so, my friend is a hairdresser and I bought some professional straighteners from the hair wholesaler, which she also uses in her salon. They are called Kodo's.


I have stopped using straighteners all together now though as I have been using them for the past 8 years or so and I have just had to have all my hair cut to just below my ears because they totally trashed my hair and it all broke off to different lengths!!!


Straighteners are evil, stay away from the demon straighteners!!!!!!!
Oh yes.





My Management accountant (can't go 30 seconds without touching her hair) swears by hers.





'The best present I've ever been given' - not by me I might add.
no they are too hot and burn your hair - try remington ceramic ones you can control the temperature
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
my friend has some and thinks they are great, but her hair looks like straw!!! (shhh, don't tell her!) i use ceramic coated ones and my hair looks nice and straight AND in great condition!

No comments:

Post a Comment