Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair straightners..Cheap vs. Expensive?

I have a conair one that I paid like 20 bucks for. I also have a vidal sasson one for thing hair that cost 20 bucks. My hair looks nothing like my friends hair. She uses a 90 dollar one that steams. So is that part of the reason?

My hair always looks dry and dead on the layers. Its pretty healthy tho.

So would an expensive hair straightner make a difference?Hair straightners..Cheap vs. Expensive?
yes because the more expensive ones have newer technology and work well any yeah.Hair straightners..Cheap vs. Expensive?
Price doesn't really make a difference. Although, the type of straightener you're using maybe the culprit to your hair problems. You need a ceramic straightener with good heat settings. Those are what really matter in a straightener.



Here's an article on people's opinions about straighteners:

http://xetherealbeauty.com/2008/06/16/st/a>



%26amp; Here's a review on a straightener you might be interested in. It's a bit pricey, but I love it. It's the CHI straightener. It also includes tips on choosing the perfect straightener for you :)

http://xetherealbeauty.com/2008/06/02/ch/a>



I hope this helps!
You should try the CHI hair straightners. I use the CHI Nano, it works really nicely and it has the steam capabilities. Also, if you don't want to spend a lot of money (CHI is expensive; it can run you over $100 CAD) try using hair product serums that can help with straightening hair. CHI has great hair products as well.
expensive ones work a ton better for me.

i had one and even though it was around $40,

it was awful.



i sold it at a garage sale and i was glad to

see it go. the more expensive ones can usually

get hotter and do the job quicker so you don't have

to go over the same section a bunch of times to get

it straight.



folica.com has a ton of hair straighteners, try chi
It would make a slight difference, but in the long run I think you're better off just going cheap. :)



I suppose it depends on your type of hair though. I can get the exact same result with cheap and expensive so I decided cheap is better :)
Get expensive ones, theyre better, and do not damage your hair like cheap ones. You're not supposed to go over your hair folicles more than once (like you do with a cheap straightener) this damages your hair.
this will make a huge difference!!! Check out a Chi or Paul Brown flat iron.....they are both more than $100 but worth the buck!

No comments:

Post a Comment