Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hair Straightners?

What are some REALLY good Ceramic Hair Straightners, that are $50 or less? Thx!Hair Straightners?
the ones from conair $20 + thermasilkHair Straightners?
The best ceramic hair straighteners are GHD they cost roughly 拢100 but r well worth the money. x
The latest trenda are using moisturisers which soon after application be come a bit stiff and the hair remains in one position for some times.

some may not like .
I forgot the name of the straightener i saw. It was a curling iron, and you can take the curler part out and put on a flat straightener. I think it was like $30 at Walgreens.
Check Target or Walmart.
it depends what is really good for you if it is really really curly then you can get an 80 dollar one at bed bath and beyond but you need fifty dollars or less its you have wavy hair any kind would work.
My flat iron is a Hot Tools ceramic iron with infrared heat. It was just about 50 dollars at a salon. It works REALLY well and it gets to over 400 degrees. The only thing is I used it way too much and the heating element stopped heating up! I still liked it alot for the price so, even though it only last me a year, I bought another one recently.

I would look around at a beauty supply store like Sally's too. They have many professional flat irons that aren't too harsh for your hair and range anywhere from 30-100 dollars. =)
How to improve wavy hair and straighten it

http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to/a>
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment