Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hair Straightners abroad?

Hiya, im going to corfu and i was wondering, can i take my hairstraightners in my hand luggage? As they are GHD and i really dont want to be loosing them anytime soon! I have also read that some GHD straightners wont work in foreign countries, is that so?Hair Straightners abroad?
I'm almost certain that you can bring hair straightener's in your hand luggage. I mean, why wouldn't you be allowed to?? Restricted items only include: weapons, explosives, sharp items, aerosol, liquids, gels... Mind you, hand luggage restrictions do vary slightly depending on the country... and I don't know where you're from...!!





As for whether it will work in foreign countries, I believe it will -- half the reason I chose to buy GHD over other straighteners -- but you will obviously need to have the right powerpoint plugs ... like, the adapter thingys (because powerpoints are differentin different countries).





But, yeh, you're GHD should work no matter where you are, and I believe you are allowed to bring them as hand-luggage.Hair Straightners abroad?
Hi, yes you can take them in your hand luggage - I have done so plenty of times.


They will work on corfu, you just need the european adapter plug. Europe has 10 volts less of electricity however, so I don't find they work as good as in England, but they still work.
u'll need a adaptor n yes it will then work overseas





if u want to put it in ur hand luggage n not da main one y dont u call the terminal n ask them im sure they'll help n answer ur questions as if u can put it in ur hand luggage or not.





hop i helped
I wouldn't chance putting them in your hand luggage, as they may not let them on the plane if they are found in your hand luggage.





As for GHD's not working in foreign countries i'm not sure on that one





Hope it helped
Hand luggage will be ok as they cant be classed as a weapon, as for the power issue ive been to greece with my gf and all the apliances we ever used have worked,
yes.. you can
leave them at home! straightened hair looks rubbish and holidays are for enjoying
where ever your going they will take it because it's illegal!!
  • spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment