Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair straightners!?

what one do you rekon is bestHair straightners!?
i just bought the '; ceramic paul mitchell';


one about 7 months ago and it works like a dream


everyone is in love with my straightner when they use it!Hair straightners!?
CHI is by far my favorite brand of hair straighteners. The CHI iron makes my hair (which is naturally thick and curly) very smooth and shiny. I didn't take care of my CHI and it broke, so now I'm using a Revlon that I bought at Wal-Mart and my hair gets straight, but nowhere near as flawless as with the CHI.


FYI: Don't wrap the cord around the iron as it damages the wires inside the cord.
Wahl Cutek, i have one and i love it :] its pretty cheap too.
GHB by far.I have long fizzy curly hair and so do my sisters and we all bought one!!


20 mins and i have salon hair.


iwould not live without
Don't do that!!!! it will weaken the strength of your hair
definatly a ceramic one , you can buy them anywhere , but be sure you use a protector on your hair like something high in vitaim e, so your hair wont get damaged, it sucks but it can and when it does its not pretty
Chi is the best, I own or have owned a wigo, revlon, conair, revo styler, hot tools, titanium tools jilbere', Chi gets it bone straight, If you don't want to spend 150 bucks then my second favorite is the titanium tools jilbere, but don't get the wide one, my hair gets stuck in it. It is like 50 bucks and gets hair very straight also!
GHD Hair Irons are fantastic. A cheaper option Remington Ceramic Irons.

No comments:

Post a Comment