Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair straightners!?

which of these is the best hair straightener ?



http://www.conair.com/infiniti-conair-to/a>



http://www.conair.com/infiniti-conair-in/a>Hair straightners!?
Conair = awful cheap crap.



I'm sorry to tell you this, but it's true. Get a straightener off this list. They are much better quality. They MUCH better on your hair and keep your hair straight for as long as your hair stays dry.



http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh/a>Hair straightners!?
I don't like conair, get Hot Tools
To be really truthful most of them are about the same, or you can just get regular perm or even a cheap one, instead of rolling your hair, just put the solution on and comb it though,

keep combing it through for the processing time ,follow directions on timing and neutralising, and your done.

I am a hairdresser , I just haven't done professional for years, but this is what I always did for my daugther's very curly hair.
i think the secound
I'd agree that Conair isn't a good brand. I'd go to a beauty store and get a decent ceramic one cause it might cost a little more but it'll last you longer and work a lot better
truthfully. neither. I think conair straighteners suck.

I'd go to an actual beauty store and buy one.



But. out of those two.. i'd say the second one.
I dont know about these, but the best ones are the ceramic ones with a little hair oil serum
I'd go with the Conair Infiniti. I have a straightener by Conair like that.
To be honest, I'd go with the second one because it will give accurate results. It's really up to you - you can get both if u want! or go to a hairdresser and ask him to try both types of straighteners on you and see which one works best for you.

p.s. with the second one, i believe you can't straighten your hair with it if your hair is damp.
it depends on your hair and what you want

i dont think you should get the one with a comb because the straightners that aren't ceramic rlly suck and i think u should get the one w. the actual plates.



oh yeah and btw, i just wanted 2 warn you, but conair kinda suxx cuz i have one and it does like NOTHING.. so maybe sedu or CHI would be better
the first one, first of all, conair is a very reliable brand for straightners and it is thicker than the other one so it will straighten hair faster. so the first one is my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment