Sunday, January 29, 2012

Best hair straightners..?

I'm looking for a cheap one. That still works good.Best hair straightners..?
CHI or BedHead..little expensive but worth it! :)Best hair straightners..?
One of the straighteners i've found that works the best for all hair types it the ';Remington wet 2 straight';. I got it at Walmart for about $25.00 and i love it. it works well and though there are cheaper straighteners there, i've found the one i mentioned works the best.
CONAIR: http://www.conair.com/hair-styling-irons/a>



Revlon works very well as well.
I have had a Revlon from good old wal-mart for 6 years now and I use it all the time %26amp; still works great. It's a larger one and in the last 2 years I have gone through 2 Andi (i think) small ones for when my hair is short.
VS SASSON
chi
I have a GVP. Which stands for Generic Value Product. It's like..$70 and it works really well for me :] I bought it at Sally Beauty Supply by the way.

Hope that helps.
Just make sure it's ceramic - but if you're looking for a really good straightener you might have to put down money. I certainly did but then again I have thick curly hair... I suggest a Sedu or Chi for the best results.
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment