Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hair Straightners?!?1?

Ok... I have the Conair I think polka dot straightner that was kinda expensive but i think its losing its zing and i want a new one. which 1 is better a bed head straightner or a revlon straightner?please help im getting it tonite and also i need a new straightner!?!?!??!Hair Straightners?!?1?
Bedhead :)Hair Straightners?!?1?
I LOVE my CHI.


I have thick hair, and it works amazingly.
BEDHEAD well i like my wet to straight or watever but Idk what bran that is
Bedhead.





:)
Best one is definitely the CHI, i bought mine 3 years ago and recommended it to friends. Me and my friends that purchased it are all extra happy. It is a little expensive (bought mine 3 years ago for about 100$) but it was well worth it. The connair and revlon are cheap brands I doubt you will get the quality the CHI offers. Few extra bucks will bring you a long way. The CHI's are also very durable (with obvious common sense care not throwing it around) I have mine for like I said over 3 years and still works the same it did on the first day.
Revlon.


That is what I had.


Let me tell you and I have very curly hair and it made my hair straight as a board.
I have the bed head straightener %26amp; I love it.


%26lt;3
yea i have to agree with the others on here that recommended the chi. but i have been hearing about this other one that is kinda new that is supposively really good called the ios.


And no matter what brand you use - get a heat protection product for your hair. It will guard against heat damage. Never straighten your hair w/o any heat protection product in it

No comments:

Post a Comment