Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Are ghds the best hair straightners???

GHD's are a rip off! I was asked by GHD to retail their straighteners in my salon recently. I was all for it until I found out the mark up on them. I could have bought them in for not much over 拢40, but was told they had to be retailed at 拢119 ! Not wanting to rip off my clients I decided not to bother with them, so as the real cost + a decent profit would have only made them worth the same as any other high street strightener, they are not worth it, especially as I can always tell which of my clients use GHD's because their hair is always wrecked ! I would highly recommend Babyliss Pro230, they really are FAB!Are ghds the best hair straightners???
any good quality ceramic hair straightener is good....ex. GHDs,Sedu,ChiAre ghds the best hair straightners???
yes thy r fab cldnt live without thm. even salons use them
yes
ABSOLUTLY NOT! And before you ask, Chi is awful too.





The reason why GHD's are bad, besides the horrible damage, is that they often explode on people or short out within months of buying them. The same goes for Chi. The most they last is like 7 months. Then you have to shell out another hundred for another iron. Go with quality the first time.





The top two straighteners are Sedu and Solia.
IMO yes
Yes.
Yes ghd is better, and I have one and actually created very practical and beauty parlors as a tool essential to wish you good luck with ghd...
ghds are the best mines have never messed up i love them and use them everyday and my hair is still in good nick if you use the right product in them
imo, yes because my hairdresser uses them and my hair always looks great after i've had it cut





but i have pink morphy richard ones at home, and they are fine and were only 拢20.
i find that remington are better than ghd


they are half the price and work alot better! x
No
apparently yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment