Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair straightners?

What are the best hair straightners to buy?Hair straightners?
GHDHair straightners?
GHD ALL THE WAY!!!!!
GHD's all the way baby!



Yeah they are more expensive but I have had mine for 3 years now whereas before I'd buy a 拢30 pair every few months as they were never good enough!



I have really thick hair and got the thicker plated ones.



You can get some good prices on Ebay.
ghd's are definately the best straightners i ever bought, i must have 10 sets but ghd's are definately the best, good for curling your hair too if you fancy a change.
defiantly GHD'S
GHDs everytime
conair are the best straightners to use and buy i have one and it heats up in like 30 seconds and then it straightens great so yeah conair
I have got quiet think and tried load sof diff hair straighteners, the best I have had are GHD's by far, def worth the price
Yes GHD's but you can't get them in the shops you have to buy from salons for about 拢100 if you don't have that much treseme do a really good pair that I would reccomend. If your hair is really thick and curly ghds are really the best option xx
gonna go with everyone else on this one GHD's are the best by far. My hair is very thick and they keep it straight all day.

they are the most expensive but well worth it mine have been going for 2 years now. order them on line GHD website or get themin a good hairdressers eg: harringtons or toni and guy x
i have ghd straighteners, they are really good but make sure you use heat spray before you use them as they get really hot and can damage your hair
FHI brand. My daughter is hairdresser in Australia and has found this is the best she has ever used. I have Turbo Ion and I love that too. Both are ionic which stops hair from going frizzy.
Got to be GHD'S.Wld never use any other ones after using them
Well yes I'd have to agree the GHD is so famous because it works. However any straightener with titanium plates and a temperature selector will do the trick. Another brand to look for is silver bullet. You could also try going to the hair straightener for chemical hair straightining which depending on your hair keeps it straight for about 6 weeks, more or less.
GHD definitely are the best but if you dont want to spend so much the Remington ones are also just as good but they don't seem to last forever like GHDs.
Yeah it has to be GHD parce que c'est beau!
GHD all the way - just remember to protect your hair before using them - I hav the salon stylers and the're fast easy and create great results - I've take them nerly evriwere with me and they can straighten ALL types of hair from slightly wav to reli tight curls - BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!visit http://www.ghd.uk.com/Cats/GHD.html (it has a bettr sales pitch than me lol !)
mAnE n' tAil But IT cOsT tOo MuCh.........
me personally t3,s they aren,t as hot as ghd,s but don,t burn or frazzle your hair
With GHDs you need to be really careful - apparently lots of people have had problems because even when switched off they retain a lot of heat and have proved a tad dangerous.
pink ghd's the leave ur hair shinyer (if thts a word) and they heat up quicker and it also beeps and flashes wen the temp is rite!!!
I want to now how to get good hair straightners When u find out let me now junedanfe@yahoo.co.uk
CHI - Ceramic Hairstyling Iron is the #1 selling Iron in the

Professional Beauty Industry today. This iron will curl, bend,

flip, spiral and even straighten hair.



Chi 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron Hair Straightener

From Chi

Price: $75.99

http://astore.amazon.com/beautycare-20/d/a>



--------------------------------



CHI GF1539 Turbo Big 2 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron Hair

Straightener From CHI



Features: - Variable Temperature up to 356 Degree F

- On/Off switch on the Inside to Prevent Accidental

Turn Off - Swivel Cord to Keep from Tangling while Using

Price: $110 to 135

http://astore.amazon.com/beautycare-20/d/a>
GHD's really are the best hair straighteners around, I can straighten my hair in no time with mine and they have lasted me for years (well worth the money)



I got mine from http://www.salonlines.co.uk - as an added bonus they come with a free Joico Silk results shampoo and conditioner, and a free heat resistant mat - They were only 拢99 and were delivered the next day. Can't get any better than that really.
I currently have a Babyliss one which I use only one every week as my hair is chemically straightened but it does the job. It's ionic and also has a steam function to hold the straightness in too.



Once they break I'm going to buy GHD as without doubt everyone is saying how great they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment