Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sedu Hair Straightners?

Sedu Straightners?


Are they good?


Does the straightness last?





Any other really good ones other than CHI?





How is Bedhead straightners? Sedu Hair Straightners?
I would not buy the CHI. I have a Sedu and have tried both and my sedu works better. It really depends on your hair, but I have botticelli curls that get frizzy and my friend has ethnic hair and it will leave our hair straight for 2 days max. you touch it up quickly, esp. because it takes like less than 30 seconds to heat up to 300 degrees. it has a range of 250-450 ish. Bedhead is cheap and will do terrible things to your hair. If you have the money I would go for a GHD, but CHi and Sedu are good alternatives if you are on a budget like me. Sedu Hair Straightners?
GVP is an imitation of the CHI and the same thing and cheaper get a GVP at sallybeautysupply.com =] i just got one today
theyre okay but im a guy how would I really know, i use some cheap 20 dollar no name one and its fine for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment