Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hair straightners?

My straighters say ''25'' on the switch, thats the highest it can go (they're my mates) and they DO straighten my hair, sort of.





But compared to them, when i use my school hairdressing straightners, it's so smooth and soft and my hair stays very dead straight all day, and they're 230 degrees!





Is my straighteners ceramic plates worn out? Or isn't it hot enough? Shall i get some new ones?





Thanks.Hair straightners?
I think their degrees is not hot enough, it's too low to be honest.





I have got a straightener called BaByliss and it is up to 230 degrees.





I recommand you to get a new straightener that is very hot enough like GHDs or CHIs like those answerers just answered lol.





Hope you get a good one! ;)





p.s make sure you protect your hair from the heat by using heat protection :)Hair straightners?
If they are 25 degrees then wow , thats low!


yeah you should think of buying new ones just like the ones in school if they do the trick.


i have ghd's there brilliant!


but there quite expensive but they can last a life time and if your buying these cheapy ones and they break after a few months then if your buying them all the while it will soon add up!


i hope you have nice straightened hair!
yes get new ones.. getting smooth hair from straighteners such as GHD's are soo worth the money





its the heat and they probably dont have ceramic plates or if they do not as good as GHd's..





good luck
Some of the less expensive ceramic irons just do not get hot enough! I recommend a chi flat iron. This is what I use in my salon and it works great!
CHI is amazing
1 word my friend~





CHI!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment