Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hair straightners 拢40-50?

Hi, can anyone recommed any good hair staightners for around 拢40-50? Thanks.Hair straightners 拢40-50?
Remington ~ =]Hair straightners 拢40-50?
Try the Remington 2x straightners. I have very curly hair and they work really well. The style holds all night and they don't burn your hair.
The Remington ones are meant to be really good. I have been told that from several people, who consider them to be just as good as GHD's.



I think they are only about 拢30, so treat yourself to a new top as well :-)
Tony and Guy straighteners
these are my remigtons, and i think they're really good!

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa/a>



or you could use more expensive ones:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa/a>



hope this helps =]
GHD hair straighteners are the best...I know their more expensive there around 拢100 but they are sooo worth it...There amazing and there a once in a life time buy!!!
Vidal Sassoon.
I got a great pair for Christmas - BaByliss Pro 230 Elegance 2088U - they're a sort of metallic light brown colour and they're great. Mine were 拢50 from Boots, I think they retail for around 拢50-拢75 but they're def worth it and you'll get them for 拢50 if you shop around.



You can use them to curl your hair as well, and they have different heat settings for different hair types.



Oh and I took them to Canada along with my GHDs. My GHDs didn't work there, but these were fine.
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment