Sunday, January 29, 2012

Help With Hair Straightners?

I was just wondering.. how do you know what temp. to turn the straightner on? Cause I just ordered one, and i wasn't sure... my old one didn't have an option.. you just turned it on, and it heated up.Help With Hair Straightners?
i turn it up almost to the highest like a couple degrees below. but it doesnt really matter if u turn it up fully... if u have thin hair then little temp but if u have thick hair then highHelp With Hair Straightners?
it depends how hard to manage your hair is..say you have pretty naturally straight hair i wouldnt put it on the highest setting..but if you have frizzy/curly hair it will take longer and more heat to straighten it..but even if you have naturally straight hair you can still put it on the highest setting (but your hair will damage quicker so be careful!) good luck!
Well I usually put mine on 360.





Thick %26amp; Curly hair- Put it on really hot. Thick and curly takes longer to straighten.





If you're wavy %26amp; thin like me- Halfway or lower. Mine goes up to 410..but I'd never go that high for my hair.
Maybe telling how hot the temperature goes up would help us :)
the thicker and more course your hair is the higher temp you put it on.





the thinner the lower.






































%26lt;3KellyAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment