Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Some hair styling tips please?

Hey guys - I'm going to uni this year and so will now have to learn how to style my hair myself so if anyone could give me some help that would be great.

well I need some tips on how to curl my hair with my ghd's - also I have quite thick hair so what products to use to hold it in place.



Oh please don't tell me to talk to a hairdresser, I have a personal stylist and quite honestly he does it all so quickly and easily that he's unable to sort of slow down the process for me lol.



Well thanks for any help :)Some hair styling tips please?
This is a good video to help you with curling your hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpl9KYzmJ/a>

To help with the thickness of your hair, try Paul Mitchell's Gloss Drops.

To help keep your style you can use Super Clean Spray.



I hope this helps. You can email me if you have any other questions.Some hair styling tips please?
This question has just made me like wtf

Personal stylist?

Maybe you should have tried living normally and being independent.

By the sounds of things you're not going to get very far in life if you can't even do your own hair at your age...

No comments:

Post a Comment