Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hair styling tips?? i need to straighten my hair..?

i get up in the morning and

take a shower,blowdry my hair

and sometimes straighten and it all takes bout 30 mins for me.

and it waste almost all my time.

is there anything else i can do??

is this my only choice?

Hair styling tips?? i need to straighten my hair..?
Heres a good way to not even have to blow dry your hair, you can do it all at night and then ';wrap it'; wake up take your shower take off the scarf and comb your hair down. heres how

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0ZuPj389/a>Hair styling tips?? i need to straighten my hair..?
If you flat iron your hair it's best to use a product that will protect your hair and keep it straight. I have thick, frizzy, wavey and I use Loreals Hot Straight and it works great for me.
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment