Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I have thick,dark brown, straight hair could you give me some hair style tips?

I have thick,dark brown, sholder lenght straight hair and I need some tips how to wear it. I always have it down and i am sick of it. If some one could help me that would be great. Thanks courtneyI have thick,dark brown, straight hair could you give me some hair style tips?
Try mixing it up. Maybe curl it with a curling iron to create loose waves.I have thick,dark brown, straight hair could you give me some hair style tips?
my hair is the same but it aint straight. i would wear it like in a side part with a low ponytail. if u have sideswept bangs leave them out! grow out your hair some more. use a headband too. hope this helps!=^)

http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu/a>

kinda like this but not exactly
A short hair style maybe your answer. Its in!!
Layers!!!They look soooooooooooo cute when you put it up on a ponytail!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment