Friday, February 10, 2012

I need hair styling tips can anybody help me?

my hair is kinda shoulder lingth but a little longer and i have really short layers. i cant find any hair styles i need help....I need hair styling tips can anybody help me?
cute little pig tails

or clip back the layers and wear the rest down

or tease itI need hair styling tips can anybody help me?
www. ehow.com gives you really cute hair tips.
Scroll to the bottom, it'll give you some details on layers and styling them

http://hair.lovetoknow.com/Medium_Hair_S/a>
try a poof on top and a low braid on each side
first off, screw that guy that said go kill. yourself!!!!



and second, if you make your layers notice by flipping them out, that looks good. loose curls look cute



or you could braid your hair at night and sleep with it in, then undo it in the morning, and it will be wavy, its cute!



or you could add volume to your hair by defining the top layers and using hair spray to keep it volumized!
Try hot rollers, or using one of those round metal brushes to blow-dry your hair at an angle. If you have short layers, unless you cut your longest layers, I don't know how much you can do. You may try ';scrunching'; it too! Regis has some great scrunching spary....try ';wave catcher';.

No comments:

Post a Comment