Sunday, February 12, 2012

Overnight hair styling tips?

I don't always have a whole lot of time do my hair in the morning for school (it takes so long to dry b/c it's thick and long). it's naturally pretty wavy.


besides drying it and straightening it the night b4...does anyone have some good tips for what to do with my hair the night before so that it looks good in the morning??


thanks!Overnight hair styling tips?
with slightly damp hair, divide into 4 sections and twirl each section to the point it will start to wind up into a little bun and then secure each one of your head. undo in the morning, shake out and you should look beatiful. :) Make sure that your dividing of each section follows the rule of where you would normally part your hair in the middle or off to one side or whatever.





Note: I'm not the questioner's mom!! my daughter's name is Katherine and its my nickname for her. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment