Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hair styling tips? ( messy hair)?

Okay it seems i can only style my hair down! I have side bangs and lots of layers but i cant seem to think of anything that would look good on me with my hair. Please give me some styling tips. THANK YOUHair styling tips? ( messy hair)?
Maybe you can at least try going to the store then buy some cute headbands, clips and some styling stuff like hair gel. Then try different ways to style your hair if you have no idea what hairstyle to do look at your magazines. Experiment! And if you don't like to use all those stuff I mentioned, you can always go simple with a ponytail or braid. And for the layers go to the salon and tell them to cut a few layers off. And also ask them for tips on styling your hair because I'm all out of tips.





Hope this helps!Hair styling tips? ( messy hair)?
i would like to know more information such as is it straight ? curly? frizzy ? wavy ? ect
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment