Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Curly hair styling tips?

I have curly hair. Not really curly but like wavy curly. I always put my hair in a ponytail and need new ideas. I don't wanna by a whole bunch of crap. I have a straightener and don't want it to look fancy but like casual for school. So thanks so much if you got some tipsCurly hair styling tips?
i have a perm and i like to pull it back into that half up do and it looks cute just ise some gel or wax to hold strays in place and it looks casual but you can dress it up by adding fancy hair ties and stuff to make it elegant and sophisticatedCurly hair styling tips?
For years I hated my not curly, but not straight, wavy hair. But in the last few years I have found a curl creme that doesn't make my hair crunchy and I have grown it out but kept the layers shorter so when I use the curl creme and a diffuser I get a lot of curl or I can just blow it out w/ softer waves. The curl creme is the Sexy Hair line, called Sexy Curly Hair. I think they key is to embrace your hair, if it wasn't meant for you, you would have different hair!
as for curling it think twice about a curling iron, I'd use a flat iron just because its better for you hair, its quicker and easier.Try this tutorial out so you can see what I''m talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi_xc3fsr/a>

Its for curling ur hair with the flat iron.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment