Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair styling tips for boring hair?

My Hair:





http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2lnuci%26amp;s=4








I really hate my hair because URGHHH it's so frustrating I don't know what to do with it! it's not frizzy or uncontrollable but I hate it just by itself.


Is it just me or does my hair make my face look kinda too big? Idk.





I really want to change the style of it and put it in Selena Gomez waves cause I know how to do it but I'm not sure it it will look good. I would like to try scrunching but I'm not sure about that either.





would it look good?





help?Hair styling tips for boring hair?
I think your hair would look good scrunched or curled. I also agree with one of the previous answers, use volume products! Sometimes I pin my hair back which looks really cute and might work for you too. Your face isn't big, the picture was taken up close so it's going to look bigger. Hair styling tips for boring hair?
Try (while your hair is wet) pulling your hair back like if you were making it into a ponytail. Pull it up, similar to if you were making it a high ponytail. Twist your hair and keep twisting until it twists around itself. Pin it there with bobbypins (I usually just use a single hairband, it holds fine), and let it dry overnight. It'll give it a really pretty wave.
part your hair a different way,


part it like an inch from your middle hair line,


it makes a huge difference :)


goodluck!





*oh and if you do try, sometimes it takes a while until you're hair is used to your new parted hairline.
Volume products!
hair accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment