Sunday, February 12, 2012

Any hair style tips for a 20 yr old guy?

I have a short face well not that short. i currently have short hair and been having short hair for over 12 years and im not satisfied with it, i would like some suggestions about new hair styles that could work for me, pictures would be really helpful. i really want to impress my girlfriend with a new look. Thank You! btw im asian in case someone wants to know.Any hair style tips for a 20 yr old guy?
Asians have really cool hair. You should let it grow longer. BTW, what do you mean with short? I like guys with acceptable long hair, so till their neck and ears. And longer in the front.Any hair style tips for a 20 yr old guy?
If you've had short hair for some time and want a change just let if grow naturally, however make sure that you have the back and sides trimmed regularly to keep the hair of your collar line.
I like simple hairs for boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment