Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Scene Hair? Styling Tips?

Hi!


I have choppy hair...


Extentions..


The whole bit..


But I need to know some good styling tips and what products to use...


Check out my pics at..





www.myspace.com/ilubspaincandfob





Please, I need some tips!Scene Hair? Styling Tips?
The whole point of having scene hair is not styling it too much... its simple poofy on top straight on the bottom.. their isn't alot to do. Damn emo kids don't even know how to be emo. First off you need black hair with a blonde bang.. then you need it short and choppy on top and poof it up while leaving the bottom straightScene Hair? Styling Tips?
You could do curly,straight,up, you can pretty much do layers uh...An up curly look.
i can not see your myspace link


or you can post your pics here


i think i can help, my hair is kinda scene. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment