Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Hair Styling tips?

I need hair styles for my hair. i have hilites and my hair looks EXACTLY liike my avatar. anyone have any suggestions?Hair Styling tips?
i think you need more volume. my hair is naturally flat too and this is what i do to get more volume:


1. get a layered haircut


2. use pantene pro-v volumizing shampoo%26amp;conditioner


3. if i need to blowdry, i look down and let my hair fall over my face and blow dry that way. it gives your hair more volume


4. use volumizing spray/ mousse if youre going out. i usually dont, but if im going to the movies or something thats what i useHair Styling tips?
you should get layers and recolor your hair...make your highlights seem more natural.
hmmmmm....... what u need is more volume because when ur hair is flat ur hair will look really oily sometimes... i havent seen ur hair so i dun have an exact answer but if ur hair is oily u can use baby powder rub it in ur hair and then comb it through ur hair so it soakes up most of the oil in ur hair..





for mosturizing u can u doves conditioner with the shampoo..that willl smell good and look better !!! it will shine





with a hair do u can go for a bun and a classical look u can put a chopstick in !! thats is easy and fast!!!
i agree with above layers and highlites
wat i would do is i would get layers and if u have a little brother then he probley pulls ur hair like my bro does so i would get layers and if ur bro pulls ur hair pull his and he wont do it anymore lol ha ha ha ha ha lol

No comments:

Post a Comment