Sunday, February 12, 2012

I need hair styling tips a-sap!!!!?

i have straight hair and i want to get those sexy, loose, not-extremely curly waves that have that victorias secret model vibe to it. can anyone give me tips on how to do this?!?!?! i would appreciate it SO much! :)I need hair styling tips a-sap!!!!?
get a light conditioner like dove



after air or blow drying...

use a curling iron with a large diameter

use a light light hair spray

like TRESemme Tres spray



orr I loove John Freida Beach Blond Ocean waves

I'm brunette and that stuff works great on my hair

and it makes you smell like coconuts



oorrr... aussie scrunch spray

it works reallly well and looks great but the smell is strongI need hair styling tips a-sap!!!!?
I unfortunately have natural curls. But I would suggest a good brand moose on damp hair then blow-dry while scrunching with your hands this is best done bent over while blowing your hair back towards your head.
I know this isn't what you're hoping for but it always makes me giggle a little, ever see '; Something about Mary ';. No really, have you ever tryed a body wave, a perm on fat rods, or if you don't like chemicals try those cushioned rods that you twist your hair up in when its still wet. They look like a small version of those styrofoam things that children play with in the swimming pool.
my hairstylist wife says eaither put your hair in a bun while wet and let it air dry then shake it out or buy a curling iron a big one and make loose curls with it ..
try scrunching your hair. put gel in your hand then scrunch your hair up in a ball. this will give it a wavy effect. i use it on my hair and it looks really cool
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006//a>

No comments:

Post a Comment