Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hair Styling Tips? Products? Straightner?

My hair is EXTREEMLY fine, but i have LOADS of it.


It curles and frizzes up SUPER easy. and not nice curls.


What can i do to keep it straight? and what straignters would you recomend? (not too expensive please)


Any tips? Products? Thankkksss. :)Hair Styling Tips? Products? Straightner?
i have the same type of hair it's very fine but there's lots of it and it doesn't curl either it's just wavy.


i have a chi straightner (the light pink one) and i love it.


i also recently bought this Paul Mitchell super skinny relaxing balm that keeps my hair from getting frizzy, even living in Florida.


what i do it put some in when i get out of the shower and brush my hair then after straightening i put a tiny bit in the hands rub it together and run my fingers through my hair. you just have to make sure not to use too much of your hair could get greasy.


hope this helps (:Hair Styling Tips? Products? Straightner?
ughh samee! i straighten my hair pretty much all the time i have really good straightener its red and its called conair infiniti steam or something its a hundred dollars it might be a little cheaper now but its totally worth it! also sometimes i braid my hair when my hair is damp and it gets like really wavy its cute sometimes a sleep on it so its not as poofy. also sometimes i straighten my hair with the hair dry and a round brush when its wet it gets like wavy and bouncy but i have to sleep on it also or its poofy
Something that I do is I take a shower, and then I put my hair up in a towel for about 15 minutes. Then I spray ';got2b crazy sleek'; spray, and then I straighten my hair with my Remington Wet 2 Straight straightener. It works really well, and it dries you hair while it straightens it. I think I got it at Longs for around 25 dollars.
I think either Chi or Paul Mitchell straighteners are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment